Friday, October 31, 2014

"I Just Need Some Space"

Happy Halloween and Happy Friday!  I am sure you are familiar with Meaghan Trainor's catchy song of the summer "All About That Bass."  But have you seen the parody "I Just Need Some Space" by mama blogger Deva Dalporto?  I have watched most of her videos, but this one is my favorite.  The video is clean enough for your kids to watch with you... again and again.  I love it when the backup singers say "Not the closet.  Not the closet."  My sister used to call me from her closet when her boys were toddlers.  Also, my girls constantly climb the staircase from the outside of the spindles.  Do yours?  Hilarious! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words about my video! So glad you like it :) xo, Deva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it is so cool to hear from you!! I LOVE your video and find myself singing it all of the time :) I hope you will keep making them. We can all use a little comic relief in our lives. Take care, Merideth

    ReplyDelete