Monday, October 27, 2014

The patio is coming along!  David built a sectional for us!  I looked all around and showed him options, and he decided he would rather build it himself.  It was a labor of love, but it turned out great.  The cool thing is that the legs are recycled from our daughter's first playhouse.  We ordered the cushions from Target online. 




He got really creative and crafted it so that one of the sections will lay out into a bed.  He might hang a mosquito net and sleep out there sometimes.  I told him I would bring him coffee in the morning.  Now that he has all of the woodworking tools and skills, I see a lot of other projects in his future :) 




Next, I need to paint and distress the sectional and coffee table.  Also, I found this really cool wreath at an antique store.  Won't it look great with a mirror mounted inside? 


Must look for bar stools...

No comments:

Post a Comment